Siblings May - July 2018

I may not have posted them on the blog, but I have been making sure I've taken a "Siblings" photo of the kids each month. 

I'm disappointed with myself that after starting the year with the best intentions of keeping up with posting regularly, it fell by the wayside a quarter of the day through the year. It's taken me until to pick it back up again.

Looking back through the images on my SD card, I can't even remember taking some of the photo's - but I'm so glad I did.

May 2018


It was way back on Osh's Birthday in May. We let him choose what we did that day. It started with Breakfast at McDonald's and it ended with a Dominoes Pizza delivery. This photo was taken on a walk through the Dingle (a country park in Llangefni) which ended up being a 3-mile round trip which even Martha handled really well. 

June 2018


We've had amazing weather these past few weeks. One of the things I love most about living on Anglesey is within 20 minutes we can be on a beach. I hadn't made sure I was totally prepared for a beach trip so the kids waded in their clothes and went home in their underwear wrapped in a towel each (I had been sensible enough to pack a towel). It's quite late on in the evening when this photo was taken and the kids are still squinting because the sun is so bright. It's been raining on and off here today and I'd do anything to be on a beach right now.

July 2018


We had arranged to go away with my family to celebrate my dad turning 50 in July. We've been to Center Parcs a couple of times and a friend suggested we tried Bluestone this time. I'm so glad we did. Pembrokeshire is one of my favourite regions, we didn't stay on the site on the Sunday and had a fabulous day on the beach in Tenby. On our way home on the Monday we stopped off at Stackpole Quay and walked to Barafundle Bay. This photo was taken as we were overlooking the bay before walking down to the beach.

Having three of my Siblings photo's in one post like this makes it look like I constantly dress my girls in matching outfits. I don't! Well - not ALL the time anyway!

I have a few days off together next week so plenty of opportunities for photo's.

Tomorrow my blog turns 5.

GM
x

No comments

Post a Comment