Siblings || August - October 2018

I started the Siblings Project 2018 really well. I've remembered to take the photo each month, I've just been rubbish at putting together a blog post each month and linking up to the host Lucy at Dear Beautiful.

August
This photo was taken on a quick afternoon visit to Plas Newydd which is our local National Trust property. Looking back at it now I can see Isabella's front tooth hanging on by a thread. It fell out a few days later leaving her with a huge gap at the front where two teeth were missing.

September
September's photo was taken in Majorca where we went on Holiday. The kids had the most amazing time and behaved so well that we can't wait to on holiday again next year. We are only a couple of days in when this photo was taken and you can already see their suntan.

October
I had left it so late to get October's photo but I'm so glad because I love the pumpkins here. I took this photo at Chirk Castle on Monday which was our 1st day of half-term holidays. It was so cold and the kids were freezing, I'm surprised Martha's lips aren't blue.

As we creep further and further into winter now I'm going to find it harder to take my photo each month as we won't be going out as much. I don't have an Instagrammable home and don't really like the way the photo's turn our when I take the photo's indoors. But the thing is, I love having a photo of the kids for every month of the year.

It's too late for me to link up, but if you want to see the other posts that did link up - please click on the logo below.

GM
x



The Siblings Project - Dear Beautiful

No comments

Post a Comment